Re-design and develop giftsinaction.org.uk with particular focus on the manageability of the site, an increase sales, improved SEO, and integration social media.
- Increasing sales by improving usability, particularly during the product selection and purchase journey.
- Allow targeted sales, featured/promoted products and upsel during checkout
- Integrate social media
- Allow content/products to be managed without developer help.
We studied the existing site from a design, usability and SEO point of view and suggested the following:
- Redesign and develop the Gifts In Action e-commerce site, focussing on usability and user interaction.
- 'Live' filtering and product promotion areas added to improve sales and user experience.
- Provide an admin system capable of content managing the site and it's many different email templates, managing products, orders and customers, with custom functions such as seasonal theme switching.
- User experience prototyping, testing and review.
- Site developed for SEO best practise.
Gift In Action's most visually impressive and user experience focussed site to date. Sales per session and time spent on site have risen, whilst Gifts In Action staff have been able to take the administration of the entire site - from content and seasonal themes, to product catalogue and maintenance - in house.
We are very privileged and proud to be continuously working with ActionAid UK in the fight to 'End Poverty. Together'Tweet